Today we’re carrying on our discussion on software architecture, specifically on the iOS Analytics Architecture Overview example.
We’ll discuss what good software architecture is, how to make your software SOFT, how MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc., are just UI architectural design patterns and can’t be used as your overall application architecture, and much more.
The goal is to master our architecture skills to be able to achieve challenging business goals that are directly dependent on flexible, maintainable and scalable software.
Some traits of a good architecture are:
- Welcome requirement changes
- Improve estimation accuracy
- Make testing easier
- Allow independent development (and deployment, and testing in isolation/parallel)
- Make it easier to maintain a fast and constant pace
- Increase the number of reusable components
Subscribe now to our Youtube channel and catch free new episodes every week.