Today we’re carrying on our discussion on clean iOS software architecture by demonstrating ways of composing types in Swift, as defined in our diagrams.
The goal is to master our architecture skills to be able to achieve difficult business goals that are directly dependent on flexible, maintainable and scalable software.
Some traits of a good architecture are:
- Welcome requirement changes
- Improve estimation accuracy
- Make testing easier
- Allow independent development (and deployment, and testing in isolation/parallel)
- Make it easier to maintain a fast and constant pace
- Increase the number of reusable components
Subscribe now to our Youtube channel and catch free new episodes every week.